The nonprofit National Center for Health Research (NCHR) said it believes the FDA should make patients aware that devices in the 510 (k) program have not been sufficiently tested on humans through trials, like drugs are tested before being put on the market.
- 1 RIDGEBACK BIOTHERAPEUTICS: FDA Clears the Way for Ridgeback Biotherapeutics to begin Human Testing of a Promising Potential Treatment for COVID-19
- 2 FDA: Expedites approval of Cochlear's Remote Check solution for cochlear implants
- 3 CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC: Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization for COVID-19 Test
- 4 MBIO: To Seek FDA Approval for LightDeck® Platform
- 5 FDA: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA takes further steps to help mitigate supply interruptions of food and medical products
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from FDA Reporter. You can unsubscribe at any time.